[syslog-ng] remote logging not reliable

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Mon Mar 13 18:39:56 CET 2006

On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 05:44:16PM +0100, Balazs Scheidler wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 09:04 -0500, John Morrissey wrote:
> > I noticed the same behavior when upgrading from 1.6.x to 1.9.x and filed a
> > Debian bug report:

> I would prefer bugreports posted to this list, for instance I did not
> know about this one until now.

Sure. I wasn't certain where to report it; I used the Debian BTS since I
originally observed this while using their syslog-ng package, and Debian
developers often like it if you submit a Debian bug first when their
packages are involved. Thanks for the fix!

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm at horde.net        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,