[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng & RedHat

syslogyk syslogyk at yandex.ru
Fri Mar 10 17:22:11 CET 2006

  Sandor!

 Thank you for your answer. Yes, I tried to create \var\lib\named\dev . Then, I run syslog-ng again. As result, the file \var\lib\named\dev\log was created (with size of 0 byte), and I have got the same error.

 About 1.6. OK, I will try it and let you know about results.
Thank you again!

--
Яндекс.Почта: объем почтового ящика не ограничен! http://mail.yandex.ru/monitoring/