[syslog-ng] logging switches

Bill Nash billn at odyssey.billn.net
Thu Mar 2 23:43:03 CET 2006

You didn't get any documentation with your switches? Seriously,
configuring syslog isn't rocket science, you just need the most basic
understanding of your network's layout.

The Dell web interfaces's have a prominent section called 'Global Log
Parameters'. The command line interface has command line options under
'logging'.

I found configuration examples for both with a mere Google of:
"<platform name here> configuration guide". You can too.

- billn