[syslog-ng] Syslog-NG (1.9) documentation issues (lots of...)

Wolfram Schlich lists at wolfram.schlich.org
Tue Jun 20 23:38:04 CEST 2006

* Balazs Scheidler <bazsi at balabit.hu> [2006-06-20 22:17]:
> On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 23:38 +0200, Wolfram Schlich wrote:
> > * Balazs Scheidler <bazsi at balabit.hu> [2006-06-19 21:16]:
> > >
> > > Thanks for this, it is really appreciated. I try to address these issues
> > > in the upcoming documentation updates.
> >
> > Great :-)
> > I'll report whenever I stumble over any gap between docs
> > and reality ;-)
> >
> > Syslog-NG 1.9 is really great, the only small downer is the
> > documentation. As the product itself is that cool, I enjoy
> > helping to clean this out.
>
> Thanks. I have committed a patch to the documentation yesterday, which
> should have been uploaded to the website by now. I supposedly fixed all
> the points you raised.

Unfortunately I cannot confirm this when looking at
http://www.balabit.com/products/syslog_ng/reference-2.0/syslog-ng.html/index.html
Maybe it just needs some more time...

> > Hope you had a nice vacation btw. ;-)
>
> Yes, thanks. I'm getting married this weekend, and I'm on holiday
> because of the preparations.

You are still on holiday *and* working? Shame on you! ;-)
I wish you a wonderful marriage, hopefully an everlasting one :o)
--
Regards,
Wolfram Schlich <wschlich at gentoo.org>