[syslog-ng] Xserve sending to Syslog-NG

Ken Garland kenneth.garland at rotech.com
Thu Jan 26 16:25:19 CET 2006

I do have Syslog-NG setup on several clients with TCP, however I will
not be doing this on the Xserve.

I guess it would be more trouble than it is worth for me to write a
script that can detect when the central log server is down and remove
the entry that sends remotely.

Thanks for answering my question, I'll leave the Syslog system on our
Xserve's alone.

- Ken