[syslog-ng] SEC and slct

sawall sawall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 19:32:51 CEST 2006

For SEC related questions, you may want to post to their mailing list.

But what I do is use syslog-ng to take in my syslogs and send to specific
files, depending on my needs.  I start SEC as a service and it uses the
various syslog-ng files as input (sec option -input).

So you start SEC with all the appropriate options and a config file.  SEC
watches the syslog-ng file as it's being written to and monitors for matches
based on your SEC config file.

HTH,
Chris