[syslog-ng] log rotation

Werner Thal wt at krzn.de
Fri Aug 25 08:24:46 CEST 2006

Hallo Brian,

I have had a similar problem on a SuSe9.0. After some hard testing
I found out that logrotate, startet in debug mode, will do nothing but
simulate what to be done.
Then, when I started it in normal mode, everything went fine.
If your Problem still persists, please let me take a look on your
logrotate.conf and the way you starting logrotate.

C U
Werner