[syslog-ng] PIX VPN logging

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 19:49:10 CEST 2006

Anyone here have a complete list of VPN related syslog messages they'd
like to share?

I'm essentially wanting to monitor for site-to-site tunnels going down
so that I can alert on them, but having a hell of a time finding
exactly what I want to look for on the Cisco site. Part of the problem
is that I won't have an example of such an event until it happens -
and I've only just now implemented a syslog server capable of
maintaining the logs..

At any rate, if anyone here is monitoring for this as well and you're
willing to share...let me know!