[syslog-ng] time_sleep()

Vaibhav Goel vgoel at cucbc.com
Tue Apr 25 22:00:17 CEST 2006

Hi John...

I did exactly that...

[root at clxd01md syslog-ng]# /etc/init.d/syslog-ng restart
Shutting down system logger:                               [  OK  ]
Starting system logger: syntax error at 20
Parse error reading configuration file, exiting. (line 20)
                                                           [FAILED]
[root at clxd01md syslog-ng]# cat /etc/syslog-ng/syslog-ng.conf | grep time
   time_reopen (10);
   time_sleep(30);

[root at clxd01md syslog-ng]# /sbin/syslog-ng -V
syslog-ng 1.6.10

Am I doing something wrong?