[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng on Mac OS X Tiger?

Orth, Alan AOrth at exchange.csuchico.edu
Mon Apr 17 18:03:12 CEST 2006

Also relevant,

When I ktrace syslog-ng on either the server or the client Tiger install,
the log is FILLED with polls... The kdump would fill my hard drive if I
forgot to stop it, hah.  And you can probably guess that CPU usage for
syslog-ng is up around 70 ­ 80%...

Thanks,

--
Alan Orth
aorth at csuchico.edu
User Services - Field Services Technician
Upward Bound - Systems Administrator
California State University, Chico
(530)898-6000