[syslog-ng] Ver 1.9.5 problems with facility/level filtering

Marvin.Nipper at Stream.com Marvin.Nipper at Stream.com
Fri Sep 30 22:40:21 CEST 2005

>I too have experienced this problem and decided to investigate the
>source code.  Unless I'm missing something, it appears that 1.9.5 simply
>does not set the correct variable internally, regardless of
>configuration.  The following patch solved the problem for me

>Hope that helps!
>
>-Peter Nahas

I won't be able to give it a go to test it until next week, BUT I wanted
to fire off a quick message and thank you for your QUICK response and
help.  I'm betting that if it worked for you, it will solve my problem as
well.  THANKS AGAIN for your help!

Marvin