[syslog-ng] ng-syslog logging in a stealth mode

SheBang infosec at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:20:29 CEST 2005

Great idea, but running in stealth mode isn't a function of syslog-ng, it's
a function of a network capture tool such as tcpdump or ngrep. Use these
tools (or something like them) to capture the traffic and perhaps dump the
syslog contents to a file (need to do a little scripting here perhaps,
though not much) and have syslog-ng read from that file.