[syslog-ng] Anyone got a well performing search interface for syslog data?

Ken Garland ken.garland at rotech.com
Thu Sep 8 15:08:39 CEST 2005

php-syslog-ng might be what you are looking fo. if you want a simple
interface for people to use for searching.

I'll recommend using this site: http://www.phpwizardry.com/php-syslog-ng.php

Claus has re-written the project in his own release and fixes many
issues that have been brought up and included some useful scripts as well.