[syslog-ng] Anyone got a well performing search interface for syslog data?

Ken Garland ken.garland at rotech.com
Tue Sep 6 21:41:30 CEST 2005

I really don't recommend php-syslog-ng, I have been using it for almost
a month now and it has been extremely slow. I would be interested to see
these perl scripts that Al Tobey talked about. What I have done is setup
SEC for a monitoring system and just receive notifications on
information I care about. Until I can come up with something quicker we
are still using php-syslog-ng for allowing management and controllers to
look up information from the logs.

- Ken