[syslog-ng] new list: syslog-ng-commit

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Fri Oct 21 18:11:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

For those interested I've created a new list named syslog-ng-commit
where information about the commits to my internal syslog-ng 2.0 tree
will be published.

To subcribe go to
https://lists.balabit.hu/mailman/listinfo/syslog-ng-commit/

The number of commits is usually low, you don't need to expect more than
1-5 commits weekly. I hope this list can help you to track the progress
towards syslog-ng 2.x.

Each message lists commit meta information, changelog entry and a
diffstat on the commit. For now the patch will not be available, I'm
going to publish my internal GNU arch tree if requested.