[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng.conf syntax

SOLIS, ALEX asolis at oppd.com
Tue Oct 18 16:00:54 CEST 2005

Does a log statement need to all be on one line?  I have a log statement
with two sources, 4 filters and 2 destinations.  It all wont fit on  one
line.  When I try to break it up into a block format logging stops for
those destiniations.

I am sure I am missing something.  Here is the log statement:

log { source(net); source(net_tcp);
filter (f_not_nmrouter);
filter (f_not_non_critical_windows);
filter (f_not_non_crit_unix);