Fwd: [syslog-ng] spoof_source not working

Chance Ellis chance.ellis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 21:47:04 CEST 2005

 Ok,
 I have tried everything you have given men and I am still coming up with
nothing... Here is the output of my ldd:
ldd /usr/local/sbin/syslog-ng
libpthread.so.1 => /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1
libnsl.so.1 => /usr/lib/libnsl.so.1
libsocket.so.1 => /usr/lib/libsocket.so.1
libdoor.so.1 => /usr/lib/libdoor.so.1
libresolv.so.2 => /usr/lib/libresolv.so.2
libxnet.so.1 => /usr/lib/libxnet.so.1
libc.so.1 => /usr/lib/libc.so.1
libdl.so.1 => /usr/lib/libdl.so.1
libmp.so.2 => /usr/lib/libmp.so.2
libthread.so.1 => /usr/lib/libthread.so.1
/usr/platform/SUNW,Sun-Fire-V210/lib/libc_psr.so.1
  Notice libxnet. Should I be using it? Can it be causing the problem? How
do I tell syslog-ng at compile time to use libnet.a or libnet.so?