[syslog-ng] Centralize different kind of logs ...

Marvin.Nipper at Stream.com Marvin.Nipper at Stream.com
Thu Oct 6 14:36:11 CEST 2005

Take a look at SNARE.  You can find it here:
http://www.intersectalliance.com/projects/index.html

It's a good way to get Windows Event Logs fed upstream to syslog-ng.