[syslog-ng] - Syslog not logging

Marvin.Nipper at Stream.com Marvin.Nipper at Stream.com
Tue Oct 4 20:12:24 CEST 2005

What version of 1.9.5 are you using?  I recently reported a problem with
facility/level filtering in the original (July) 1.9.5 version, and that
was supposed to be fixed in the latest snapshot.  However, I'm having a
problem compiling that snapshot on Solaris 8, so I can't test it (but I'd
bet it probably will work!).  Your configuration appears to look a lot
like mine did, with respect to facility/level filtering.  It wouldn't
surprise me that you might be having exactly the same problem.  You might
try the latest snapshot to see if it resolves your issue.  All, FWLIW.....

Marvin