[syslog-ng] Bugreport: Ver 1.9.5 problems with facility/level filtering

Marvin.Nipper at Stream.com Marvin.Nipper at Stream.com
Mon Oct 3 17:11:28 CEST 2005

> The latest snapshot having the fix is always at most 24 hours
> later. So
> you might want to download the latest snapshot again today and verify
> your findings. I don't have time to do it right now but it would be
> perfect if you could spare some minutes and try again with the newest
> snapshot drop.
>
> Best regards,
> Roberto Nibali, ratz

I tried the latest snapshot of syslog-ng, but it fails to compile the
initial module.  I get:
misc.c: In function `get_local_timezone_ofs':
misc.c:83: error: structure has no member named `tm_gmtoff'

Bottom line... I'm unable to test the facility/level fix because I can't
get a clean compilation on the latest version.  Sorry.

Marvin