[syslog-ng] syslog-ng not logging

fico gid ficohertz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 02:31:55 CEST 2005

Hi Catenate/All,

My syslog-ng is from freebsd port version syslog-ng-1.6.6 .
Right now the logs are not separated by their hostname - year  - month
- day .Instead they are going into one which is the localhost logs
which is /var/log/host/localhost/year/month/date/local7 (local7 is
from the routers)

I wonder why its not creating the remote hosts directory.

Hope its clear now.

regards
fico