[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng 1.9.4 configure question

Hokhold, Mark Mark.Hokhold at mail.house.gov
Tue May 24 17:10:13 CEST 2005

Syslog-ng Users,

            I'm currently trying to configure syslog-ng 1.9.4 on my Sunblade
100 (Solaris 9) as a test.   I've loaded and installed Stunnel-4.10 and
openssl-0.9.7g so far, but when I configure syslog-ng, I get the following:

            # ./configure

checking GLIB CFLAGS...     -I/usr/include/glib-2.0
-I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include

checking GLIB_LIBS...           -lglib-2.0

checking for eventlog... Package eventlog was not found in the pkg-config
search path

Perhaps you should add the directory containing `eventlog.pc`

To the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable

No package 'eventlog' found

Configure: error: Library requirements (eventlog) not met;.......

            I checked my system and eventlog.pc doesn't exist on my system,
so therefore I don't have this package installed.

            Where can I find them?

Thanks in advance,

Mark