[syslog-ng]logging problem

Viper sec syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:38:12 -0300

HI
you could put on your httpd.conf log line
CustomLog syslog

and set syslog-ng.conf to log local4 (default local to httpd) to send
to logserver.

Related link:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/logs.html

On 18 Mar 2005 12:16:35 +0530, niraj <niraj@cins.unipune.ernet.in> wrote:
> Hi
>
>  I want to log access log of apache with the help of syslog-ng.But it
> is not working.I have added the code below.
>
> TIA
> Niraj
>
> source apachesrc{
>                                                                                                                               file("/var/log/httpd/access_log");
>   };

This isn't a valid option. You have configure to log from (source) local. Like:
source s_sys { unix-stream ("/dev/log"); internal() }