[Fwd: RE: [syslog-ng]Syslog-NG 1.6.6 memory leak when sending UDP logs]

Balazs Scheidler syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Sat, 05 Mar 2005 10:31:34 +0100

Hi,

Some more information about the memory leak. The last fix seems to have
fixed for others. Thanks for the report Bryan.

So as it seems the spoof related memory leak seems to have been fixed by
my last patch. Henry's problem seems to be related but a different bug
either in syslog-ng or in libnet.