[syslog-ng] SQL add-on

Michael Laccetti michael at s2g-limited.com
Thu Jun 9 21:33:52 CEST 2005

I know there are a few scripts out there that feed log information into a DB,
but they don't seem to be very well supported.  So, I created my own
quick-and-dirty hack.
http://projects.codeogre.com/sqlsyslogd/

It works, but it ain't horribly pretty, and it certainly isn't production level
stuff.  But it could be!  If there are any comments, let me know.

Mike

--
------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ] ------------------------
To: syslog-ng at lists.balabit.hu.
For your security, michael at s2g-limited.com
digitally signed this message on 09 June 2005 at 19:33:48 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] -------------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAVdzeXNsb2ctbmdAbGlzdHMuYmFsYWJpdC5odQBtaWNoYWVsQHMyZ
y1saW1pdGVkLmNvbQBlbWFpbCBib2R5ACoBAAB8AHwAAAABAAAAnJmoQioBAADHAgACAA
IAAgAghdicC/BUmddiR42qouJHlnIdErtbS2JMBhxXunW5fyYBADFOR2Yt22whsx7gUTo
GnIPH+715U3RbKhA9xYKZYPIPSH9j8LFRbh5sHpKtIt3KWUdeuw0WtbhXgNbjcjWfWEsv
QonlU2lnRW5k