[syslog-ng] Many errors when running make install

Ryan McCain Ryan.McCain at dss.state.la.us
Thu Jun 9 17:09:29 CEST 2005

Sorry for wasting your time with that question. I thought I had libol installed.  I must of had a brain freeze.

Thanks, Ryan
On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 10:54 -0500, Ryan McCain wrote:
>This is on SLES 9.  bison, flex and m4 are all installed.  make and configure went smoothly.
>Can someone interpret what this is telling me?  The server has a minimal amount of packages
>installed so this might be related to a missing package, but I didn't see any that I'm missing
>that are called for in the INSTALL file..  Thanks!!
the libol headers are missing, can you paste your exact configure
command line (and libol and where it has been installed)
syslog-ng maillist  -  syslog-ng at lists.balabit.hu
Frequently asked questions at http://www.campin.net/syslog-ng/faq.html