Antwort: RE: [syslog-ng] Syslog-ng with stunnel

Stephen Tanner stanner at leeclerk.org
Thu Jun 9 15:50:46 CEST 2005

Exactly what do you mean by environment being the same?  The startup
script works on this box if executed manually.  The only thing that
could possibly change would be what is actually running at the time rc
starts stunnel and syslog-ng.  I have place the startup script in rc2
directly after inetd starts.