[syslog-ng] Default output format

Michael Laccetti michael at s2g-limited.com
Thu Jun 9 00:13:52 CEST 2005

Can anybody tell me what the default template format is?  The date, host, and
message speak for themselves, but I'm not sure what the first "<xx>" is.

Thanks,
Mike

--
------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ] ------------------------
To: syslog-ng at lists.balabit.hu.
For your security, michael at s2g-limited.com
digitally signed this message on 08 June 2005 at 22:13:51 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] -------------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAVdzeXNsb2ctbmdAbGlzdHMuYmFsYWJpdC5odQBtaWNoYWVsQHMyZ
y1saW1pdGVkLmNvbQBlbWFpbCBib2R5AIYAAAB8AHwAAAABAAAAn22nQoYAAAD4AgACAA
IAAgAghdicC/BUmddiR42qouJHlnIdErtbS2JMBhxXunW5fyYBADFOR2Yt22whsx7gUTo
GnIPH+715U3RbKhA9xYKZYPIPZfmtr8iRGhYrKbAocds1IydkK27x4YjPpgrfrDO2z1It
GBLVU2lnRW5k