[syslog-ng] ng to ng then to syslog

Gerardo Amaya joseg at galileo.edu
Fri Jul 29 23:10:10 CEST 2005

Hello all. First thanks for all the help on first issue, it was some
stupid filter.

I'm configured to send syslog messages from server1 to server2 both with
syslog-ng. Now what I need is to pass messages from server1 to server2
via syslog-ng(already done that) and as soon as the event gets in
syslog-ng of server2 to send it to syslog daemon in server2. I have also
done that but the problem is that the events appear as they are coming
locally and not from server1. Is there a way to change that?

thanks in advance

Gerardo Amaya