[syslog-ng] Problem with hostnames!

mrgenius mrgenius420 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 09:01:13 CEST 2005

Well if set use_dns(off) then it stops reading /etc/hosts file and start
storing hosts as IP addresses.
 I am using Mandrake 10.1 Official......
 In nsswitch.conf i have tried by giving DNS, file and file,dns both
combination.. but it doesn't make any difference... its still neither
picking private Ips from /etc/hosts nor from local cache dns server.