[syslog-ng]Null Filter?

Nate Campi syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:05:48 -0800

This is now in the FAQ...I'll go through now and see what else needs to
be added/updated (the eventlog stuff and 1.9 seems to be a prime
cantidate).

http://www.campin.net/syslog-ng/faq.html#logall

Note that the FAQ is anchored like this so that ppl can easily give
pointers to the relevant information when helping on this list...just
let me know if stuff you're answering needs to be added (I get busy and
don't pay attention for long periods, so feel free to prod me).