[syslog-ng]syslog-ng

Dave Johnson syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 14:21:21 -0600

1) Does "init.d script" come before #!/bin/bash?
2) before the first case statement modify "RETVAL-0"  to be "RETVAL=0"
3) in the lines that have "/usr/local/sbin/syslog-ng"  add the "-f"
option and give
    the config file location on your system; because by default its
trying to find it
    "/usr/local/etc/syslog-ng/syslog-ng.conf"  and its not there.