[syslog-ng]syslog-ng development release 1.9.2

syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:53:56 -0800

Quoting Balazs Scheidler <bazsi@balabit.hu>:

> Sorry, I accidentaly sent an incomplete message yesterday. I'm adding
> the missing comments now.
>
> On Mon, 2005-01-03 at 22:20 +0100, Balazs Scheidler wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It is my pleasure to announce the availability of the latest development
> > release for syslog-ng, and a related library called eventlog.

Great, Thanks Bazsi!

I installed glib from blastwave.org on my solaris 8 test box and also
pkg-config, but I'm not sure how to get gnome-config without installing the
whole gnome environment (not much space on this box).

If anyone knows the minumum amount of gnome I can install to build this, I'd
appreciate it.