[syslog-ng] Delay writing to files

Paolo Supino vrkid at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 12:14:21 CET 2005

Hi

  Here is an update on the interval in writing to the log file:
the output of ls -l on the file:
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 6234 Dec 26 08:03 switch-01.log
and the last messsege coming in on the NIC (captured by tcpdump):
12:56:57.564348 IP switch-01.1024 > syslog.hot.net.il.syslog: UDP,
length 75
 As you can see the time interval is almost 5 hours... :-(

TIA
Paolo