[syslog-ng] Delay writing to files

Paolo Supino vrkid at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 08:15:18 CET 2005

Hi

  Thanx Nate. But for some reason sync doesn't do it in my
configuration. I have the following global section in my configuration:
options { sync (0);
          time_reopen (1);
          log_fifo_size (999999);
          long_hostnames (yes);
          use_dns (yes);
          dns_cache(yes);
          dns_cache_size(1000);
          dns_cache_expire(604800);
          use_fqdn (yes);
          create_dirs (yes);
          keep_hostname (yes);
        };
 and still messages are written in delay to the files:

TIA
Paolo