[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 1.9.7 & eventlog 0.2.4 released
bazsi at balabit.hu
Sat Dec 3 17:53:04 CET 2005
I have released the next version of the syslog-ng development releases,
this time version 1.9.7.
The release can be found at the usual place at
The NEWS entry is quoted below:
Sat, 03 Dec 2005 16:41:58 +0100
* Reworded documentation on flush_lines & flush_timeout.
* Fixed a possible segmentation fault on SIGHUP.
* Fixed a timezone normalization problem.
* Fixed Solaris support.
* Fixed MARK support to emit a single mark message only (it was
previously implemented for all sources)
* Added Debian packaging files.
More information about the syslog-ng