[syslog-ng] Version question

Paul Krizak paul.krizak at amd.com
Mon Aug 29 22:53:01 CEST 2005

Yes, sorry I got really busy and couldn't put together a trace.  However
I did end up figuring out the problem -- its the template-escape
function in the program destination driver.  Removing the
template-escape() option from the config file lets everything run fine.

Paul Krizak                         5900 E. Ben White Blvd. MS 625
Advanced Micro Devices              Austin, Tx  78741
CAD Systems Engineering             Phone: (512) 602-8775
Paul.Krizak at amd.com