[syslog-ng] Damien DeVille is out of the office.

Damien_DeVille at discovery.com Damien_DeVille at discovery.com
Fri Aug 12 12:01:51 CEST 2005

I will be out of the office starting  08/12/2005 and will not return until
08/29/2005.

I will be out on vacation in 8/12.  I will be in training the week of the
15th, and I will be on vacation the week of the 22nd.  In my absence,
please contact Chris Butler.

This e-mail, and any attachment, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, copying, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of Discovery Communications, Inc. (DCI).