[syslog-ng] Spoof-source issue

Jose Gerardo Amaya Giron joseg at galileo.edu
Thu Aug 4 22:43:07 CEST 2005

Hello all. I'm using the spoof source feature to centralize my logs to a server.
I was hoping that the server will receive the IP message with the source IP
address from the source(spoofed of course), but it get it as the source address
the syslog-ng server and the spoofed IP address in the message content. Is there
a way I can generate the message not with the original source IP as a
description, but to have it actually as the IP message.

Thanks in advance

Gerardo Amaya