[syslog-ng] strange problem when use "_" in the destination log file name

Arnold Wang arnold.wang at inovis.com
Thu Aug 4 18:29:52 CEST 2005

Balazs explained. I should read through all the responses first before
open the mouth.
BTW, I have a question related to different versions. Is 1.9 developing
brunch the same as 2.0 mentioned in Balabit web site? There's one
feature I'm particular interesting is time zone support, which seems is
not available in 1.6.8 I'm running. If that's true, is there a way to
handle different time zones? Maybe I should create a new subject to
explain my problem.
Thanks for all your helps.