[syslog-ng] ng to ng then to syslog

Frans Stekelenburg Frans.Stekelenburg at glidepath.nl
Tue Aug 2 00:37:01 CEST 2005

I agree with the previous poster, why indeed use another (lesser) syslog
;-)
But if you insist:

Try with the 'spoof_source(yes)' as option in your tcp(... <options>).
I also learned that localip() can be used to force a certain local ip,
but I don't think that applies to your setup.

Ref:
http://www.balabit.com/products/syslog_ng/reference-2.0/syslog-ng.html/i
ndex.html#destinations

'luck!