[syslog-ng]Match macro in filename?

Nate Campi syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:12:02 -0700

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 07:55:24AM -0700, Vaibhav Goel wrote:

> Cool that it is 1.9.4.  Is 1.9.4 production ready by any chance?  I am
> currently using 1.6.5.  If not, is there any other way you can suggest
> to solve this "problem"?  I am not averse to writing some scripts etc..

Good news on the feature in the 1.9 branch!

As for using 1.6.5, someone else just brought this up the other day, see
this thread:

 https://lists.balabit.hu/pipermail/syslog-ng/2005-April/007260.html

--
Nate

"If you put a billion monkeys in front of a billion typewriters typing
at random, they would reproduce the entire collected works of Usenet in
about ... five minutes."   -Anon.

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million
typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"   -Blair Houghton