[syslog-ng]syslog-ng 1.6.7 has been released

Roberto Nibali syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:20:17 +0200

Hello Bazsi,

It's wednesday again, time for syslog-ng for me :).

> I have incorporated the latest spoof-source specific changes and
> released a new stable version with the following NEWS entry:
>
> News for the 1.6.7 release
>         Sat, 09 Apr 2005 12:46:51 +0200
>
>         * Fixed a memory leak and possible fd leak in spoof-source support.
>         * Fixed destination port byte order on little-endian machines,
>           triggered when a non-514 port was used.
>         * Added fedora-core specific packaging files.

Works like a charm here (compiled and linked against libol-0.3.15, runs with a
2000 line config file). I'll see if I can verify all changes to be correct. This
version of syslog-ng looks really good and chances are high that we will deploy
it onto a dozen central loghost machines.

Thank you for this release and the excellent debugging work,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
addr://Rathausgasse 31, CH-5001 Aarau  tel://++41 62 823 9355
http://www.terreactive.com             fax://++41 62 823 9356
terreActive AG                       Wir sichern Ihren Erfolg