]RE: [syslog-ng]Log formatting] - syslog-ng $MSG formatting

syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:01:35 -0400

Lo=EFc,

Thanks for the response. I wonder if there is a way I could strip it ou=
t, a
wrapper perhaps.

---
"You cannot show real respect to your parents by perpetuating their
errors.... Do you consider that the inventor of a steel plow cast a slu=
upon his father who scratched the ground with a wooden one? I do not
consider that an invention by the son is a slander upon the father; I
regard each invention simply as an improvement; and every father should=
 be
exceedingly proud of an ingenious son. If Mr. Talmage has a son, it wil=
l be
impossible for him to honor his father except by differing with him."
(Robert Green Ingersoll, 1833-1899)
---
Robert V. Coward
UNIX System Administrator