[syslog-ng]Syslog-ng replay script for centralized syslog data

Bill Nash syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:20:02 -0700 (PDT)

Without doing hugely customized hacking, I'd suggest tweaking the
logrotate scripts to do your rotation functions for you (adjust cron
interval as well).

As for combining it with your master feed, that could just be as simple as
concatenating your logs by date. Hard to speculate.

- billn