[syslog-ng]syslog2ng util?

Chet Harvey syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 18:23:38 -0400

I think freebsd is the same as unix-dgram so I changed the file to read this:

if (sysname == "SunOS") {
                LOGDEVTYPE="sun-streams";
        } else if (sysname == "FreeBSD") {
                LOGDEVTYPE="unix-dgram";
        } else if (sysname == "Linux") {
                LOGDEVTYPE="unix-stream";

it created a file but I have to eat dinner before I can check...the wifey is
gettin mad!

Chet