[syslog-ng]syslog2ng util?

Nate Campi syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:45:19 -0700

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 05:40:32PM -0400, Chet Harvey wrote:

> I am haveing a heck of a time converting our syslog.confs to syslog-ng. I keep
> reading about a util that seemed to have been available in 1.5.x called
> syslog2ng.
>
> I am running freebsd syslog-ng version 1.6.5 but cant seem to find it....

I can't help with that since I've never heard of it, but if anyone wants
to submit one they claim to be compatible with stock FreeBSD syslog I'll
put it on the FAQ site and label it as such.
--
Nate

My perspective is different. You see your 38 zones; I see millions of
zones on thousands of servers. There are a huge number of zone files
being written to disk every day, and a huge number of power outages
every day. The two events occasionally coincide. - DJB