[syslog-ng]Michael J. Bock/NetServ/DST/US is out of the office.

syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:14:22 -0600

I will be out of the office starting  11/18/2004 and will not return until
11/22/2004.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or
company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of
this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
from your system.