[syslog-ng]installing on solaris 9

syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:58:25 +0000

Thanks,

Reading the INSTALL doc that states;

 "Syslog-ng uses a different configuration scheme than the original syslogd,
which sits at /etc/syslog-ng/syslog-ng.conf"

I though that the installation of syslog-ng would create /etc/syslog-ng/syslog-ng.cong and then I would just edit the file.

Thanks for the help, I will create the directory and file.