[syslog-ng]Problem with 1.6.3 on Solaris. Message

Dmitri Smirnov syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 13 May 2004 11:12:54 -0700

Tried to increase UDP udp_max_buf to 524288 (from 262144) - doesn't
help.
STATS reports 0 lost messages... ;(

Plus 1.6.3 hangs for me after 200-300 messages (3-5 minutes)... 1.6.1
doesn't hang but losing messages :(

Dmitri